Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LuxPro LV3 Line Voltage Thermostat, Cool Only

Line Voltage thermostats from Lux Products Corporation, the perfect choice for your do-it-youself customers. The LV3 makes a great addition for line voltage cooling requirements. Designed for 120 Volt Systems. Cooling Only. It will replace almost any single pole thermostat and is easy to install. Complete installation instructions make it a breeze. Single Pole, UL Listed.

Amazon Sales Rank: #1710 in Home Improvement Brand: Lux Mechanical Thermostat Line Voltage Applications Designed for 120 Volt Systems Single Pole Cooling Only

Very helpful reviews 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful. Collingwood thermostat works well by Tyrone Larkin This is a simple, effective product presentations. I use it to get back on my oven hot air engine to spread through the house when my wood pellet stove makes the room too hot to cozy. It is easy to install, easy to watch and requires no fancy wiring, just wire suitable for operating the load, depending on the electrical code. 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful. Home theater cooling thermostat by Shawn D. Keller I bought this thermostat for use in cooling my home theater cabinet. I have used it for 3 months and it worked exactly as I expected! 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful. Good for DIYers by Steve Borsher I used this to cool my home theater stack, but a few fans to the box in the air to attract the back of the bar. Works fine. See all 16 reviews ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment